I know that I am young
But my age is not
Who I am
And it is not
Who I will be.
I have nothing to prove
To anyone else
But to myself.
So don’t you try fitting me
Inside of patterns
For I will break free
And run
Just like I did so many times before.
I have nothing to give
But myself
So, take it!
Or let me live.
I can love you
And I can care for you
Like no one has before.
But this also means
That you’ll have to take
Every piece of me
Just like it is;
And forget.
And let go.
Of every pattern you have ever
Inhabited.
And if you can
Let go,
And forget,
We will share
Beauty, silence, warmth
Soft breezes
And the warming sun,
Cold winters
And floods.
For I’ll be right there
Next to you
And you’ll be right there
By my side.
duminică, 6 iulie 2008
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
Un comentariu:
A man of real ability,under the mask of virtue,
I preach a sermon each day
Shrouded in mist I take a dim view of you
Stark naked and bleak
I cherish every trick
A raw shivering hand awaits.
Harebrained,frantic and sick
Pour mind of the weak
I hanker after it as it fades.
Sink a shaft in my bed, dig with a spear of flout
I spade the earth of my sleep
Awake,away from this pit I lay a deep grave loud
Stark naked and bleak
I cherish every trick
A raw shivering hand awaits.
Harebrained,frantic and sick
Pour mind of the weak
I hanker after it as it fades.
Trimiteți un comentariu